Every year our family celebrates the tradition of going around the Thanksgiving dinner table and telling everyone what we are thankful for. Since I cannot be at the table with you today, I thought I would share my thankfuls:
I am thankful for:
- my wonderful husband.
- every second I get to spend with my ladybugs, Julia and Mia.
- the continuing health of my family.
- two new cousins joining the family next year.
- our new home.
- the opportunity to open my girls eyes to a much bigger world out there during our vacation this year.
- some of the best friends a girl could ask for.
- a couple of amazing genealogy finds this year.
- and of course, my ancestors!
Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!